Delivery will be made using the service selected at the point of ordering. Delivered items may be too large for the standard letter box so please ensure you are available to receive delivery.
UK Standard Delivery
- Upto 0.75 Kg: £2.69
- Over 0.75 Kg: £3.50
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
i-Vapo Limited do not offer an exchange if you do not like the product.
i-Vapo Limited offer a standard warranty on faulty products.
Please check all goods when you receive them as the warranty will run from the date of your receipt.
You will have 14 days from the date of receipt to enact this standard warranty. The following procedure must be followed in order to carry out a warranty claim
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the fault and your order number
- A response will be emailed to you detailing the address to send the faulty item
- i-Vapo Limited tests all returned items. Our testing of returned items may take up to 3 working days.
- If your return is indeed faulty i-Vapo Limited will issue a replacement item or a substitute replacement item of equal or greater value. You will be contacted if i-Vapo Limited are unable to replace like for like.
i-Vapo Limited offer the following extended warranty*;
- Atomisers – 7 days from receipt (usually exempt from the 14 day warranty)
- Batteries – 60 days from receipt
- Chargers – 60 days from receipt
*This extended warranty is valid only for faulty items returned in good condition. Items which have been tampered or not maintained or cleaned appropriately will not be replaced. “Good condition” is left solely to the discretion of i-Vapo Limited.
If you do not wish to wait for the warranty procedure to be carried out you may make an additional purchase for the replacement item. If the original item was found to be faulty after testing then a full refund will be issued.